High-Tech Audio Visual Equipment Leasing Solutions
Having the right audio and video equipment is important to a wide range of industries, including television, recording, transportation, health care, the military and in many office environments. Regardless of if you’re a big time Hollywood film producer in need of camera equipment or if you’re a small company looking for a projector for the conference room, having high quality audio and visual technology is essential.
Though a handful of different AV equipment may be necessary to your business, buying the technology you need to operate often comes at a high price. Purchasing audio visual equipment is unaffordable for many people, but choosing to lease is a great alternative. Below is some of the AV equipment available to lease through Tiger:
- Batteries & Chargers
- Digital Imaging Software
- External Storage
- Acoustics & Audio
- Broadcast Solutions
- 3D Animation
- Video Production & Editing Equipment
- CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Creation
- Media Encoding & Signal Processing
- Presentation Systems
- Digital Photography Equipment
- Audio Consoles
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Cases & Storage
- Printers & Scanners
- Green Screens
- Conferencing Equipment
- Buying AV technology can be very expensive, but one of Tiger’s flexible leasing programs can help make getting the equipment you need more affordable.
- Monthly lease payments mean you only pay for what you use. Ownership can be a very expensive luxury, especially when it comes to technology.
- Leasing allows you to generate profits from the use of your leased equipment instead of paying hefty loan payments to own your equipment. This allows you to use your extra working capital for other business opportunities.
- Venture Lease – This program is ideal for startup businesses because Tiger provides 100% financing to qualifying companies. Contact us to see if you qualify for this leasing program.
- Lease Purchase – Once your lease term is up, this option allows you to buy the equipment for the small fee of $100.
- Operating Lease –Also known as Fair Market Value Buy-Out, this program lets you decide whether or not you would like to purchase the equipment at the end of your lease for its Fair Market value, continue leasing based on Fair Market Value, or return the equipment.
Get the audio and visual equipment your business needs to keep its competitive edge with a flexible and affordable lease program from Tiger Leasing. To start leasing your AV technology, apply now.